While some businesses are already thinking of ways to rebuild once the COVID-19 pandemic is over, others are taking things more deliberate and on a short-term basis. For them, the idea of bouncing back from the slump caused by the pandemic is not a bad idea as it should be the first course of action to take by that time. However, their immediate concern these days is how they can survive and continue operating in the first place, given the negative impacts of the crisis still being felt worldwide.
If you’re among those business owners who are trying to find means to stay afloat, you should find comfort in the idea that technology can help do just that. By using technological tools and innovations, you can easily promote your business to your target market and thrive amid the pandemic.
Here are six ways to promote your business during COVID-19 using the best tech tools available:
- Use AR and VR to conduct virtual tours or product demo. Augmented reality (AR) and virtual (VR) are two of today’s most awe-inspiring tech innovations with wide-ranging applications. In the real estate industry, for example, AR and VR can be used to do a mortgage company promotion involving virtual tours of property listings. For those in the consumer electronics business, the same tech tools are perfect for product demonstrations particularly in light of COVID-19. You can use both of these tech innovations for your own marketing needs as they are highly adaptable and customizable.
- Promote your brand on social media. Your business will benefit greatly if you can harness the immense reach of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and the like. Many of these social media sites provide free marketing tools to business owners so you should check them out and put them to good use. If you want targeted campaigns, you may opt for sponsored posts such as on Facebook Marketplace for your posts to be shown to your desired demographic. You should consider hiring a dedicated social media marketing team to get the best results possible given the unique nature of the platform and its users.
- Use video communication apps to hold virtual events. Zoom, Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, and other video conferencing apps are perfect for your planned product launches or virtual tours. They come in both free and paid versions to suit different needs and budget limitations. Many of these apps feature excellent interaction options such as chat and screen sharing so you can freely interact with your clients virtually for a more immersive product promotion experience.
- Make your website professional. While social media is undeniably an effective marketing platform for businesses, websites are still the go-to medium for those who want a professional face. You can simply tap a web development company to design, develop, and maintain your website on your behalf. With a professionally-developed business website, you’ll have a powerful marketing tool that your clients can access from anywhere. This will help you run promotional campaigns whenever needed without the more expensive face-to-face product launches or service demo.
- Harness the power of data analytics to optimize your business. Data analytics is one of the most powerful marketing tech tools that business owners can use to their advantage. By harnessing the information derived from customer or user interaction with your website and social media channels, you can feel the pulse of your customers and learn what they need. You can also discover how they view your products or services or what future offerings they wish to see from your brand. With these vital pieces of information, you can make informed decisions as to how you could manufacture or offer your products or services to keep clients happy.
- Consider chatbots and AI. Chatbots have been extensively used by many companies to take care of their customer experience needs. Chatbots use artificial intelligence technology to respond to queries using programmed answers in an if-then fashion. If you don’t want to annoy clients by your inability to immediately respond to their queries, then consider developing your chatbot and have it embedded into your website and social media accounts. You can hire someone to do it and have it up and running in a few days, so you’ll always have a trusty aide to address your clients’ questions whenever you can’t.
Marketing during crises can be hard but with these tech tools, you can still promote your business despite the restrictions of the pandemic. This will allow you to keep the money flowing so you can survive and thrive throughout this crisis.
Meta Title: Tech-Driven Pandemic: Business Marketing Hacks to Consider
Meta Description: Doing business in the middle of a pandemic is no doubt challenging. Learn six ways to market your business with the best tech tools during the pandemic.